An aromatic coffee scrub made with real and fresh coffee and enriched with some of nature's best botanicals to leave your skin feeling and looking happier than ever!
Ingredients from nature:
Ethically Sourced Freshly Ground Coffee, Sunshine Coast Sand, Tasmanian Hemp Seed Oil, Shizandra Berry, Chaga Mushroom, Natural Vitamin E Oil, Ayurvedic Mineral Salt, MSM, Essential Oil Blend - Clary Sage & Ylang Ylang.
These scrubs are packed with high levels of lipids, antioxidants, vitamins and amino acids, which nourish, brighten, calm and purify your skin!
Based on the principles of ayurvedic medicine this scrub is infused with the adaptogenic beauty herb Shizandra Berry, anti-aging powerhouse Chaga mushroom, as well as organic sulphur (MSM) and hemp seed oil.
How it works:
When applying coffee to the skin the blood vessels dialates which assists in opening the flow of blood and oxygen to the skins surface, enabling healthy circulation and release toxins through the skins pores. With regular use, you may notice a plumpness returning to the skin, and can help reduce the appearance of imperfections such as cellulite.
With regular use this scrub will last you about 2 months.
What else can the scrub be used for?
Based on customer feedback ATG have created a short list of what their market regulars have noticed when using this coffee scrub:
- Makes you feels awake and alert
- Leaves the skin feeling exfoliated, but moisturised
- Works well on fungal skin issues (thanks to Chaga mushroom)
- Relieves itchy and inflammed skin issues like eczema and psoriasis
- Reduces blackheads
- Is the perfect amount of courseness as an exfoliator without creating micro tears in the skin
- Can be used wet in the shower or dry (for example, dry skin brushing)